How to screw in a light bulb in 10 easy steps.
Here’s an ALL NEW guide
HOW TO SCREW IN A LIGHT BULB!!!
in 10 easy steps.
1. Climb up the dark, spooky steps to the third floor landing of the building.
3. Climb up. (Carefully)
4. Reach behind the dusty shade and unscrew the bulb.
5. Unscrew the shade when the bulb gets stuck behind it.
6. Put the new bulb in place. (All this, while holding a torch in your other hand. It’s dark, remember?)
7. Look up in satisfaction as you hit the light switch.
8. Look up in confusion as the bulb doesn’t light up.
9. Realise. Hit the correct switch. Stand back and admire your handy-work.
10. Carry the stool back down (without tripping) and place it where you got it from.
(No i didn’t screw the shade back on. Too much trouble for next time.)