After the World Cup
The weather in Delhi is crazy!
It’s raining and storm-ing, I can actually see the clouds rolling across the sky, a sky which lights up in purple and black every few seconds.
After the World Cup I’ll have:
- (For a short time) I shall feel that my reason for living no longer exists, i.e. I’ll be as bored as a tiger in a zoo. (WC hangover, as a friend put it.)
- Acquired one Spain jersey, that I (sweetheart that I am) gifted to my brother.
- Lot’s of free time! And will be watching movies! (Expect reviews!) :D
- No reason to stay up half the night (and till sleep late next morning). I think I hear a sigh of relief. Mum? :P
- No more really gorgeous footballers to ogle at. Oh the meaningless-ness of my life!
Today was also (coincidently) my last ‘working’ day. :( (There’ll be a post about that up soon too!)
So I’ll now have A LOT of free time on my hands. There will be college work soon, (maybe from tomorrow) and there’ll be regular college too. So yay!!! XD
Something else I realised today. It’s sort of true what The Secret says. When you really really wish for something, it does come true. You might not even realise you want it (or need it) so badly. But if, in some corner of your heart you hope for it, it comes true. (I was thinking of a really REALLY close friend of mine, who’s studying in Singapore, and kinda wishing I could just call up and rant to someone. And out of the blue, he called! And mind you, I’d been wishing real hard!)
And so, I’ll end on this note, because I’m feeling philosophical and a little drained out.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”